Want to develop and distinguish your career?
In recent years there has been explosive growth in coaching as a profession. Shrinking profits restrict budgets for training, development, and coaching. How do you distinguish yourself in this tough environment? Fielding’s response is to offer four evidence based certificate options that allow students to customize their coaching studies. All four certificates provide an integrated, graduate-level education in theory and best practices, client and coach characteristics, and coaching contexts. Graduates complete an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) from the International Coach Federation (ICF) and are eligible to apply for credentials at the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) level. In addition, our coaching certificates are accredited for certification through the Center for Credentialing in Education (CCE).
Certificate specializations include:
Who is the program for?
Our students are experienced professionals with a strong interest in human development. They want to expand their knowledge and skills, develop mastery in coaching, and cultivate a coaching practice that is grounded with sound theoretical knowledge. Our EBC alumni are coaches in business, education, health, social service, and other industries. Their coaching practice spans corporate, for-profit, nonprofit, and private practice settings.
What's in it for you?
- Build a theoretical and practical foundation for masterful coaching.
- Shape your individual professional coach identity.
- Become a respected, certified coach and a catalyst for change.
- Partner with a community of experienced professionals.
- Earn academic credit at the master’s or doctoral level.
OUR APPROACH TO LEARNING
- Follow adult learning principles.
- Model and mentor best coaching practices.
- Apply theory and principles to practice.
- Build on strengths and current professional knowledge.
- Promote reflective learning.
- Create practice and community partnerships.
- Give direct, balanced, relevant feedback.