Areas of Instruction:
- Psychology of Neuromarketing
Scholarly & Professional Interests:
- The Neurophysiological effect of advertising on adolescents
- The effectiveness of persuasion strategies on the brain
- Consumer research both in B2B and B2C
- Messaging architecture
- Strategic dialoguing
- Sales training and sales effectiveness
- Marketing positioning
- Board Member, Neuromarketing Business and Science Association
Honors and Awards:
- 2011: Great Mind Award, Advertising Research Foundation (ARF)
- 2009: Above and Beyond Speaker Award, Vistage International (www.vistage.com)
- 2009: American Marketing Association (AMA) Next Big Thing Award
- Morin, C. (2011). Neuromarketing: The new science of consumer behavior. Society, 48(2), 131 135. Retrieved from http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12115-010-9408-1
- Morin, C. (2010). Oxytocin increases advertising’s influence: Hormone heightened sensitivity to public service announcements. Science Daily, Retrieved from http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101115160404.htm
- Morin , C., & Renvoisé, P. (2007). Neuromarketing: Understanding the buy buttons in your customer's brain . Thomas Nelson Inc.
- Morin , C., & Renvoisé, P. (2007). Selling to the Old Brain. SalesBrain Publishing.
Since 2002, over 600 workshops and keynotes delivered around the world for private and public events drawing an estimated audience of 22,000 executives of 20+ nationalities, among which about 4000 CEOs.
Here are some presentations available over the web:
- Adjunct Faculty, School of Psychology, Fielding Graduate University.
Other Professional Activities:
- 2002-present: CEO & Co-Founder, SalesBrain.
- 2000-2002: Chief Marketing Officer, rStar Corporation (RSTR) Public Company -Subsidiary of Gilat Salellite Networks.
- 1997-2000: Vice President, Marketing & Corporate Training, Canned Foods Grocery Outlet with $480 M in revenue and 114 retail locations.
- 1996-1997: Co-Founder and President, Leadership Network, San Francisco, CA.
- 1988-1996: President and CEO, Doublet Manufacturing Inc., San Francisco, CA.
- 1986-1988: Director of Market Research, Phildar, 3300 franchised knitting yarn stores in Europe.